Sunday 17 March 2024

A guided prayer

Lord what am I suppose to do?
I love you but I don’t understand the pathway I’ve been guided to pursue?

Do I lift your name up high?
I know there’s a blessing out there, despite others struggle and where they surmise.

I love you Lord….you know I do…
I love my family during struggles, joy and pain
But I know it’s only you Lord who is able to sustain.

Everyone should get to know you
There is no one else quite like thee, 
And where victim behaviour is often shown
But its you Father….the king, 
who one day I endear to meet through the timing you bring.

Jason
17th March 2024
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...