Sunday 3 March 2024

His face brings a smile to my face

What can I say
I miss you, you git šŸ¤£
I love you just as much as God
He took you to him… you lovable sod.

I know you are right here 
When I am facing the battles I humbly fear.

I love you
More than words can ever be said,
Yes, i occasionally smile when I think of you, only God’s timing is correct, as I pray before I go to bed.

You are in my heart
No argument about treatment, from where I was inevitably going to struggle 
I know there is hug waiting when I eventually come to you, as I no longer look to stumble. 

Jason 
4th March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...