Wednesday 27 March 2024

Calm?? a dying art…

People love chaos and throw in a bit of drama,
I rather speak to God, my shining light when I am in the dark 
Looking towards him, words that I truly embark.

Yes, life is tough, it is for us all?
Say a prayer to start the day 
The negative vibes shall eventually move away.

Be comfort in your own silence and, humble yourself through a prayer 
You are closer to God than you give yourself credit
Starting with the great news… there I have just said it!

Forget the politics this world currently holds 
God is our blessing, we know that’s the truth to be told.

Hold your light
Avoid vexatious souls to those who are kind,
And humble your heart to stay calm…. 
Well that’s what I want to find, and it works like a charm.

Jason
27th March 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...