Monday 11 March 2024

My day….

On this day, the 12th of March 1973
I was brought to this world, into a place I could not see.

So fast forward time
I have reached a certain stage,
As I look to God to be guided, and when I look to turn to the next page.

My day is celebrated with you
The person who has raised my spirits when I’ve been down,
Yet through the father, I fought back from the punches from which I have been bound.

I will continue to move forward
Despite the breath in my lungs I sometimes lack
There are prayers in your direction, as God shall always let you comeback.

“My day celebrated with you”
Jason
12th March 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...