Wednesday 1 November 2023

Things do work themselves out

People come 
and people go
I don’t want to stay at this speed, so perhaps I should go a little slow?

The pace of life is evident to see 
Take your time, all good shall be.

Pleasing your boss? I rather not
Getting on with people, that’s what I call the niceties of life
Guarding your heart, there’s an essence we do entice.

Thank you God, you have given me this moment to write 
The words flowing from the heart and the head 
I don’t aim to offend, but if I do? Sorry, the words have already been said. 

“Have a great day and a great life”
Jason
1st November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...