Wednesday 29 November 2023

Be patient with others

Learn to be patient for you and those you love
This is a message for me too, as sometimes I do not shove
So pray from the place that you find you are, 
God is humble rejoicer that comes as close for you or afar.

Listen to these words 
We have all said what which I am about to mention before,
Lord I do love you, yet this world faces many trials 
And overcoming impatience does take quite a while.

Be kind to you
And be kind to those that you love,
The prayers are forever transcending 
God is holding you close, and patiently mending.

So be kind to this world
Even if it’s struggling what’s taking place day to day,
The prayers are always with us, as that moment of humility needs to stay.

Jason
30th November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...