Monday 27 November 2023

The first poem of the week

It’s always hard to release through an array of words
A set of a word pattern releases, and humbleness once it’s heard.

I write these words, which are inspired by God
I have friends whom I love, and they love me
It’s through you Father through where I ought to be.

The words are humbling 
The words are in place,
How do these words manifest? It’s through the light and the embrace.

Thank you Father, these words offer hope and truest form
The world as it stands right now, is through a humble love through many a storm.

Jason
27th November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...