Tuesday 14 November 2023

My brother thank you

Brother, thank you for your prayers
Thank you, as I love it when we exchange stories, 
as the Lord’s Prayer shall reap its glories.

Brother, thank you..
You are humble and so caring,
I pray for your health and spiritual baring.

Brother, bless you from this is where the thanks is relayed 
You are a child of God mercifully, his heart in your spirit has dutifully stayed.

Brother, thank you for my brother Lloyd
A humble servant, and wholeheartedly respected
And from your spirit is wonderfully perfected.

“To my brother Lloyd”
From your brother Jason.
Jason
15th November 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...