Saturday 11 November 2023

Common sense out the window

Walking with your phone in your hand
Well… I am sitting in a corner on my own writing these words,
Only leads to tripping on the curb.

Common sense, that’s all it is?
Am I being rude? Not really, speaking honestly without any dismiss. 

The balance is there 
The mind needs to enter into that light,
just like it was before, 
walking through the streets, without head banging.. anymore.

So what was I saying?
Yes, putting your phone in a safe space without it being abused,
Those LED lights ruminates the mind 
Yet in theory it can procrastinate and make you confused, well, that’s what I find😎.

Jason 
11th November 2023








No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...