Friday 17 November 2023

Looking over you

Title: Looking after you

Yes, I am looking over you
Caring and sharing as I am now at peace with God.
You are on this journey as I shall keep out an eye
Yes, I am ‘96 today, but I am not ever going to say goodbye.

“Levendi mou” I love you so much,
Held and protected by the Lord 
Here is my hand, not anyone else’s foreword.

I love you my child
I am here to stay, 
It was once said: “I am not a ‘was’ and remain an ‘is’,
Levendi mou I can see you right now, so there’s plenty to humble yourself and for you to endow.

I love you…
Everyday I know you think of me,
These times I am in heaven, the place you and I shall stay, as well as be set free.

“Happy birthday Auntie Eleni x love Magtha”
Jason 
17th November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...