Sunday 5 November 2023

Love is God’s gift

Keep me out of politics 
Keep me out of angst others portray,
I rather remain humble and avoid arguments, that doest elevate my mind, or keep that at bay.

Keep me away from hostile people
The people who say ‘for arguments sake’,
I need rid of those who stir the need to harm,
I love God first, that’s my ultimate charm.

I want to keep myself away from aggro 
A place where people bicker for monitory gain,
I live in a world of love to cause understanding 
Not this nonsense of word misuse that’s so withstanding.

I suppose we need to stay calm and chill
But people today don’t have that concept, so where is their drill?

We need to see love and a balanced mind
Not to make everything a drama, that to myself isn’t kind (that’s what I find).

Jason 
6th November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...