Monday 20 November 2023

Dear Lord… you were right

Dear Lord, you are perfectly right; nothing is perfect
Yet through your son, you have taken me on and you are humbly worth it.

No point looking back, just go forth
It’s easier said than done, therefore I shall retort.

You hold me close, despite how often I push you away
I am remaining humble from now on Lord, I urge you there is a place for me to stay.

You surround me with Angels
To refute any political rife,
I am protecting myself, through you Lord I have this spiritual life.

You were right Lord, all of this time
I humbled my heart by releasing these tears 
As from now on Lord I can see you without any heighten fears.

Jason
20th November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...