Monday 13 November 2023

Relaxed

Just chill
Simply relax,
Learning to wake and start to ‘do’
Warming the blood inside the veins; therefore I am ready to face life’s many pursuits.

Relax
Chill and reflect
Some people can’t be calm, as they may need to be held,
That’s where prayer steps in, especially from the moment I have surrendered, and felled.

A day God has held my hand
Not sure what the day has in-store,
Thank you God, I know you can protect me a little more.

The day works through 
Where the time never leaves, 
Prayers are key towards any start of the day
I know when all is said and done; all shall be okay.

Jason
13th November 2023




No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...