Tuesday 14 November 2023

Diabetes day

Yes, another day to celebrate 
Diabetes day it is,
Lord please get rid of this condition, which I rather happily dismiss.

Lord, you NEVER gave me this grief 
My pancreas stopped producing insulin through the red cells in that area,
‘The islets of Langerham’ which the secretion is called, and the aim to inflict a deluge of hysteria.

It’s a struggle day-to-day,
Temperament is required to manage the struggles you may have to confront 
Whereby, struggles are aimed to be humbled to be perfectly blunt.

Day to day our struggles should be educated and not dismissed 
I pray to God for a cure, that’s on my bucket list.

“Celebration of Diabetes day”
Jason
14th November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...