Thursday 2 November 2023

Hey!!!

Hey…how are you?
Someone asking me how I am, isn’t that what we all suppose to do?

Politeness costs nothing 
Kindness shows its worth,
Today there’s a smile 
Perhaps you wake up out of bed in the wrong frame of mind 
Meeting God, that’s where I am humble and kind.

I miss my friends and family that pass
How did I get a good relationship with them? Yes, by being polite,
I am here holding onto a balance with all my prayerful might. 

Politeness is key
It sets you on a passage to be set free, 
By the grace of God you are worthy and will be set free,
Say your prayers, show kindness all the way
Pray for your foe, perhaps start today??

Jason
2nd November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...