Thursday 30 November 2023

Thank you…

Struggling to find a way through
I need faith in God, that’s not a clue.
Understanding the reasons where there are challenges which keep us alive
From the moment you pray for hope; and that you are able to survive.

Thank you Lord for the friends that came to the rescue,
Respecting peoples kind intentions 
And the freedom of inner and humble reflections.

Thank you for my friends; you provided me with love and warmth to feel secure
Looking for that opportunity which is just enough, and not too much more.

Thank you my friends 
God has brought us here,
I can focus on the next move as faith removes the fear.

Jason
1st December 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...