Monday 6 November 2023

Stay with the moment

Believe it…we have all lost our focus
Gone of the rails
Whereby, losing our place
Not knowing where life gone, when we should look to embrace.

We have been there
So don’t beat yourself up,
Or allowing others to do it for you,
Personally they don’t have a clue.

It’s all about love
Not about the payment you think you can retain,
Hope is God’s want, a humble stance to sustain.

Say goodbye to people ‘that’ you think will support
When truly it’s for me, ,myself and I;
Harsh words I know! But preventing for you to cry.. 

Jason 
7th November 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...