Thursday 9 November 2023

Missing you

You just have that moment a song, a book or even a word said,
Miss you,… you old sod, why are you not saying: “good night” instead?

My tears fall down, I rather those waters stop
But you Mr A Andrews, you have captured my heart… such a lot.

Yes, we all need to go, we are not here forever and a day
It’s just that moment of wanting my Dad, why did you go away?

You cracked me up with the outlandish words you flamboyantly shouted,
An array of gibberish, but I didn’t care because he was my Dad,
It’s obvious I do miss him, and ann exceptional lad.

Tomorrow I shall be much calmer,
As his memory lives inside of myself, and all that he knew,
Love you Dad, THAT MUCH in my heart, forever inside you continue to grew.

“Missing my Dad, Andreas Andrews, my friend and Dad”
Jason
9th November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...