Sunday 5 November 2023

An Angel coming home

Look after our Angel father
She left too soon as far as I am concerned,
There are prayers heading this way, from where wisdom is, that shall be discerned.

Thank you for your protection
Thank you for showing extreme loving kindness,
Thank you for your calming presence, and avoidance of any earthy blindness.

I hold thanks for the warmth you brought us each day
I thank the Father for the warmth that shall protect us humbly today.

I thank you Lord for taking this beautiful Angel home
A cherished love I shall never forget, as her children possess the Angels and never be kept alone.

Jason
5th November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...