Monday 20 November 2023

How many can I write?

How many poems shall I write?
Actually I am speaking to God, often in a spiritual fight.

Facing trials and tribulations for what is my next move
Looking for answers to questions I pose, from a place I could lose.

Fighting the battle I have day to day
Asking the Father questions, as he only knows the way.

Speaking in fellowship
Speaking to find the light, 
Often in the mist of a torrential fight.

Seeing mental health on the rise
Should this be happening in day to day,
The last few years has seen many a dismay.

Lord, I love you 
Every step of the way, 
May the heavens open, as my tired eye look to you in what comes what may.

Jason
20th November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...