Saturday 25 November 2023

There for you brother

God spoke to me 
He asked me to reach you,
You were their for me when I dared
I know you are a brother who has always cared.

So as these words are directed to thee
Praise the Lord for what we can see to free.

Brother, you are loved and protected as times when you face a wane
You shall pull through this and have plenty to gain.

Brother I am their for you
It’s through the Lord’s word there is ample of love from these times 
I am holding you brother, as calmness and prayers are refined.

“For my brother Nick x”
Jason
25th November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...