Wednesday 22 November 2023

Learning and praying


Todays prayer….Bless each and everyone of us
We work through this life day by day,
Questions are always looming, yet it is the prayers that are held and never in the way.

Today I will pray for you
Meaning I care and want you safe, 
Nothing is secure during these audacious times 
Politics not well managed, the word ‘instability’ comes to mind. 

Today’s pray is a lift
As I relay these words to each of you, 
I am praying with all my heart, the defects of the devil doesn’t have a clue. 

I love to pray, it’s a release and spiritual fight 
God is our key and our light, 
seeking a solution where there is an answer that lifts each of our sight. 

Jason
22nd November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...