Thursday 30 November 2023

Releasing grief

I can still remember you…like if you are still here
The tear falls down and you need a hug to share,
Lord hold me tight, I know you want too
I am still figuring out the pattern and the imbue.

I miss him
My best friend,
the Lord had to taken him, for that I can transcend.

His wit, his laughter, the way he reacted
A buoyant soul, as he never retracted.

Loyal to a fault 
Humble as can be,
Yes there were flaws, but isn’t that inside of us to see.

I am simply missing him, yes, that’s right? My Dad
A beautiful human being, I am pleased to have truly had.

“Miss you, you git…. X”
Jason
31st November 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...