Tuesday 13 June 2023

You bloody sod you had to leave

Hey you! 
Yes you! Why did you leave?
Don’t tell me, God said it’s your time
So therefore I am crying like a little child with a runny nose from this moment I whine.

I am well pissed off
I know I am not allowed because God had the final say,
Yet it doesn’t stop me sniffling like a baby laying on the manger hay.

You git, you had to leave…
My hay fever has destroyed my eyes and this has taken me by surprise.

Yet I still love you, because you are held right here
And this loony cloud has put plenty inside me to fear.

I have my memories 
Like you do too,
Love you, you old sod, there is nothing between us that I rue.

Jason
13th June 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...