Friday 9 June 2023

Warm embrace

I walked away
Overthinking, wanting more and more,
With the head in the clouds and becoming sore.

You just need calm
A set of words to relax your soul,
I fell for the light
I want to capture what is now bright.

I won’t walk away again
But I can’t save you all,
These words are your purpose, my eyes are on the verge to bawl.

Go for a run, walk and, with that say a prayer
I am working through the moments, when once I was over there.

Sometimes you connect 
Sometimes you do not 
Sometimes you overthink
Sometimes the chance has gone from that exasperating blink.

Jason 
10th June 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...