Monday 26 June 2023

How I feel

I feel the same
Not sure you do too?
I’ll do my best as you know I honestly love you.

Di, this poem won’t be posted 
I don’t care how you feel about me…
I am just saying these words from the heart, as the father ages ago set me free.

Yes, I have experienced loss
But I am a fighter through the word of Christ,
This isn’t me being soppy or even a little bit nice.

I love to love 
But no one apart from God comes close
I love you insurmountably and if you say no, I know you are being true 
I have now said what I’ve said, at least by being honest I have gained fuel xx

Jason
26th June 2023 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...