Tuesday 13 June 2023

There to hold your hand

Mandy, there is hope
There’s glory for you, which you shan’t see now
Yet I am here waiting to hold your hand 
And where love transcends
there is hope which the Devil cannot bend.

Here’s my hand
I do what I can,
Just pray for me to support thee
God’s is your protector, he’ll take you where you ought to be.

He is here perfecting 
You will restore from this break,
There is a chance to repair
Looking at this place which I know you cannot bare.

Tomorrow is a new day
Today is where you shall start again, 
Fight, because that’s what we need to do
There is hope inside of you to endue.

“It will be alright Mandy”
Jason 
13th June 2023



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...