Monday 26 June 2023

Now

Now we take a moment in
Others tend to rush
Others take their time,
The pace of life has never been so undefined.

Technology has made us quick
Or has that been the conformist fact?
Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? I’ll like that to retract.

You are you
And I am me,
Meet in the middle if you want?
Temperaments are there to hold the pace
I am balanced in love and wants, from there I shall find that space.

Love is key
Precious time we have,
Spend it have the time arguing and making ourselves unwell
What do I know, this is a poem I’ve written, which is not for sale.

Jason
27th June 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...