Tuesday 20 June 2023

Avoid idol gossip

Before you continue to read, I am not at all upset
But there’s a grip in fickleness, which in peasants I detest.

I personally hate the concept from what word which begins with the letter ‘G’
You see there’s more to life, from what in the world that’s available to see.

I train and humble my heart
Others views on others, when it’s judgement and small talk
No one would say that critique to me, especially with the amount of balk

Can’t we be nice to each other most days?
Or is that concept too much for some, 
there I’ll say these words to these “peasants.. now go away and get some substantial fun.”

Jason
21st June 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...