Tuesday 20 June 2023

How are you today?

Yes you?
How… are you?
Looking forward to the day?
Or just relaxing? or having a quiet drink on the walk you stray.

I prefer to go for a walk
And balance my blood sugars which I encounter,
Sorry I forgot to say I have diabetes 
But I do need to get on with life
And ask how my pal is getting on, life is an education, so don’t blame yourself for get one or two things wrong

No matter how tough life does get
These words are humble, as we can always reset.

Perhaps go for a stroll
Lifting this cloud that is currently laden right now,
Looking forward and not back 
You are that good, which you shan’t retract.

Jason
20th June 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...