Sunday 25 June 2023

Where do I start

Where do I start?
“Oooo It’s my back “
“Or It is it my head”
Need a aspirin now, off you go to bed.

So what are you doing doctor?
My cholesterol is very high!
I don’t jog, just gossip.. well? Doctor says “The door is that way, now off you go and try not to cry.”

Complaining about your heart
A shame it’s not your mouth that’s stop talking,
All those words coming out and the advice given appears to have no nouse or warning .

Hypercondriacs shall always be around
Self absorbed and only talk about “me, myself and I,”
If I hear them one more time, my stick is waiting for them “now goodbye”

Jason
25th June 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...