Monday 19 June 2023

Living day to day

Hands 
Eyes and also feet
Diabetes is a killer
Yet we stay hopeful when we are looking at daily defeated 

Take care of you
You are the doctor of your own condition
Every organ affected, a frequent rendition.

Test your bloods 
Then calculating food,
Then others tell me how to manage it? back off please, I am the one who lives with it, I am not being rude.

Relax
Take your time, health comes first,
In the past I have forgot to take my insulin pen
Challenging times which you need to defend.

Drama!
This condition is the ultimate challenge,
Monitoring itch or without being a health care practitioner 
I rather work through and fund, like a health care commissioner.

Jason
19th June 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...