Wednesday 21 June 2023

If you just returned for an hour… then left

Someone Passing away  is an interesting one 
You are born and you do eventually leave,
Now think of this? You pass and return back to say we shall meet again?
Interesting concept, in spirit you comprehend.

So this fella I love was taken to the skies
He is in my heart, yet I am disappointed he could have said his goodbyes.

My tears start to release
I miss him so much,
The silly sod decided to leave to a place pain free
That’s my mucker, Father can I go along with you to be?

I know I’ll meet him again 
yet it would be nice if it was soon after he passed,
A reassurance just to calm this little old mind 
He is my Dad, funny, no nonsense and…everso kind

Jason 
21st June 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...