Tuesday 27 June 2023

Despite what you see…

Yes, I am a literalist
A man with one, or many other words,
Angered because of a specific loss
Yet I know I shan’t be disturbed at a perpetual cost.

At least I can express oneself
Without gossip… and that strife, 
I need the Lord Jesus to humble my heart
Lord I know where I stand through this spiritual path.

Be clear with your struggle
Know where you stand,
You may feel a tremendous amount of hurt, avoiding the attack of a contraband.

I am scared 
People saying I need to step up, which I do instead 
I praying to the almighty… there is humility which always needs to be led.

Jason 
28th June 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...