Saturday 10 June 2023

I have no time for this

What are you talking about?
“Boris this, economy that,”
Cruising for a bruising, famous words from the greatest
The one who overturned the everlasting chasing status.

Do you understand me?
Of course you don’t!
If you say that “d” word that leads to a “wont”

I want to be surrounded with a laugh
Not this satire, nonsense we hear,
Yes I fancy Naga Munchetty, but if she would start on that subject, I’ll jump away with fear.🤣

Politics 
Arguments 
Starting your answer with the  word “listen” really gets on my nerves
Yet, these people are human too, so please say a little prayer, that’s where I tend to discern.

Jason
10th June 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...