Sunday 4 June 2023

My brother Anthony

You are salt of the earth
The little time I’ve known you there is an abundance of worth.

Your kindness and hope
I pray you stay strong,
Be kind and humble, 
you through prayer could ever stumble.

You are in my prayers each day
I pray to God, you’ll need to stay,
But when you leave, then I know I’ve found a friend 
Because brothers are forever, that notion I shan’t ever fend, 

A loving husband and devoted father
There’s a passage of hope forever after,
 You bring me a smile when we meet
Stay blessed my friend, until we can all retreat.

“To my brilliant friend Anthony, not a life time known but I do know he is a humble and kind man”

Jason
4th June 2023 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...