Saturday 17 June 2023

The path changes, goal remains the same

Walking and listening to various sounds
Perhaps it’s music?
People talking to make a point? that’s not their fault for learning
I prefer to humble my heart, yes, that’s reversing.

We wonder…why?
When?
And if?
I need to elevate, how do I do that? Perhaps a spiritual lift.

And there are the cynics,
The ones you avoid,
Don’t entertain into their conversation, learn from your optimism, from there you shall be buoyed.

I need to leave
perhaps never return to this place,
A place where conversations do not match, 
or things in common differ and not the same 
Moving forward is key, from there I shall learn myself again, and then sustain.

Jason 
17th June 2023






No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...