Wednesday 7 June 2023

I remember the past, present and look forward to the future

Hey, where are you?
I once was looking to be alone,
Yet it’s God’s children combined, we look to the throne.

My tears are welling up
My fight has just started,
I am tired because this is a new beginning
God‘s love is simply brimming.

I remember when you were young, old, both beautiful from the first day we met
Hold me forever, my heart shan’t forget.

I recall the brilliance you brought to my life
The essence of humility, avoidance of strife.

Today I recall your good, even if you do me wrong
Loving the Father, the humility which remains forever long.

Jason 
8th June 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...