Saturday 24 June 2023

That bit of kindness goes a long way

You don’t have to save the world
But you can show others hope
“What about me” I hear others cry
Gossip is fickle, those who are idol fools shall be told the word “goodbye.”

It takes kindness to embrace the earth
It’s not about militant brutality!
Or being hard as the nail bolts to the wall?
Your kindness elevates and where others shall fall.

My hand is here
Hold it, sister, brother and strangers I have yet to meet
Pray to the almighty, that’s where the kindness shall repeat.

So take your time on this day
Balance and kindness has always led the way.

My eyes are open
My will is strong,
Yes, kindness is the way forward
Anything else has never belong.

Jason 
24th June 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...