Wednesday 7 June 2023

Never a goodbye

I am saying hello
Are you okay with that?
I am hoping you are here as well?
And held by your Godly life to tell.

I will be saying hello again
When it’s your time to reach heaven,
You are loved by the Father who is inside your heart 
What happens next? I’ll tell you what? There’s a warmth to depart..

I want love, as you do love me too
I am on this journey as I am holding your hand,
A possessed spiritual level
A welcome love which the devil can never dishevel.

Today you are held 
Tomorrow you are held the same way,
Loved by hope, an array of light 
and a wonderful spirit, a glorious fight.

Jason 
8th June 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...