Tuesday 27 June 2023

Not meant to be understood

You will be judged 
You will be looked at
You will be humbled 
And also protected
Others opinion of you, can be a negative and not always perfected.

Some people simply do not understand 
They wouldn’t go deep, a place you are prepared to go
God hold me in your arms, they are not there for my heart to continuously grow.

You speak profanity about I
The fact is your gifts in God, are different from whom am I,
I took this humbly, I say these words to you “a goodbye”

I am not a commissioner
I am not always your friend
But there are protectors in this world,
Love me Lord, it’s you that opens to fellowship, the moment I can blend.

Jason 
27th June 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...