Thursday 1 June 2023

Missing a friend

You wait for their return
A person you truly miss,
Stay with God first, 
he never dismisses you, therefore you refute to remiss.

So you crave the person
Want them to return,
Humbleness in God needs its presence, where you can become open to learn.

Hold my hand 
I can feel your breath,
Those last words mentioned 
You have a strength within your rest.

We know there’s a time to listen
A time to humble your heart
Going through the good times that never leave
And the moments you know he’s with God, regardless what others believe.

Missing you is my own want
A brokenness that will restore in time,
Can’t see the wood through the trees, but let me try on my own
A dear loving friend who once saved me when I once felt alone.

“Say you love that person even if you are not speaking to them”
Jason
2nd June 2023.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...