Sunday 4 June 2023

There was a time

There was a time I would listen to too many opinions 
Confusing myself with words that I would mention,
Now God’s has guided me where the prayers now have my attention.

Please don’t worry
All shall be okay,
I can’t promise when or even how, 
there’s a spirit that we veneer towards somehow.

Love you today 
Love you next week in fact,
These words that I write 
Is part for knocking away the Devil’s bite.

As we work out our mess
Perhaps you have got this sussed,
Others matter, it’s not only about ”you” where others also count 
Living with God is a sure and humble embrace
as there is always a time and a place.

Jason
4th June 2023








No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...