Tuesday 28 December 2021

Poetic flow

I can say it’s a gift
A skill that arrived my way,
If you thank me for the poetry I write?
Well it’s the Father who should receive the thanks that I am about to say…

It’s an art
A creative desire,
The Lord pours his heart into my mine
And releases the simple words for which are kind.

Be kind to you
Be kind to others quest,
Don’t be angry anymore 
That just leads to a mess.

I thank you for the wisdom
I thank you to showing me people who are loving and kind,
When toxic behaviour arrives, you are protecting my love which is no longer blind.

❤️πŸ™πŸ½

Jason
28th December 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...