Wednesday 8 December 2021

Dear Lord (A prayer)

Dear Lord 
I struggle to find the answers when control is continuously suffocating 
Learning to move one foot forward with a moment of dedication
Then the rules change and we all face constant castration.

Dear Lord 
Will this ever end?
Struggles to simplify human life 
People struggling to leave there homes to form a humble surrounding 
People trying to do good; then bureaucracy puts us down
I am missing my love, as I no longer want to frown.

I keep strong daily with exercise and prayer
 It we are not all the same, as I miss my loved one who is abroad
Now there are no planes going over there, I feel this authority is a fraud.

When can we live our lives?
When can we have a little control?
When will this be finally over 
And this negative news finally goes…?

Jason
8th December 2021

“We only want to live our lives….” 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...