Sunday 12 December 2021

Opening up

Rigidity
People think they know best?
It’s a calling from faith which takes you away from this almighty mess.

When God is hurting
You are as well,
There is always hope in the Father
As well as a story shall tell.

Ask those who are wise
But not foolish with judgement they say,
They will always be problems 
But these don’t go away.

I know now what to say
I know know what to think
More importantly I pray for you.. yes you!!
My heart is growing towards Gods beautiful wonder 
In him there is no plunder… xx

Love from my Faith
J x 
❤️πŸ™πŸ½

Jason
12th December 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...