Friday 17 December 2021

For a friend

You are blessed
You are loved
You are humbled 
And through his word,
Ignorance in  others is softened by your hope.
They remain still, and you shall never elope.

Here is my hand, my friend
An Angel wants you to rest and not overthink 
It’s from his word you shall have action, 
Prayer is the stance, and reaction.

Stay blessed my friend 
You are my sister and brother, my good friend.
God asked me to write to you
From his humility and kindness you shall ensue.

God sees things with simple view,
We as humans don’t need to complicate things,
Hugs and hope is where the Angels sings. 

J πŸ™πŸ½

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...