Monday 27 December 2021

let them don’t understand…

How can you make some one get you
You are on your own journey, which you need to pursue.

For some it’s getting closer to money
I prefer getting closer to God,
We ll need to deliberate 
Looking towards the outcome of fate.

People don’t get I can write many poems in a short while?
Is that for me to comprehend, and make me want to rile?

Believe in your fate
God will lead you there,
There is a passage we all need to share.

Love is humble
And love is sweet and pure,
It’s the Father in heaven who releases the pain through a humble cure.

So love is the answer
I think we should all know that,
Allow my heart to touch yours 
Through the sails of the open shores.

Jason
27th December 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...