Monday 27 December 2021

Running

Never left you
Never wanted too,
Where do you think I am?
I am not hiding.., just making a stand.

Love you unconditionally
That will never change,
You are my kind heart for where I want to give 
And the love that you open shall continual to live.

Remember I am there to care
Remember I am there to provide you with hope,
Do not let the nay sayers” dampen your soul
There is a father that shan’t let you go.

When the night hits our heads
Meaning when the prayers before the night arrives,
God is the Father to us all
May he hold you close and look towards your next recall.

Jason
27th December 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...