Saturday 25 December 2021

Love of friendship

Bless you are
Thank you for being there even at the times I’ve said “no”
I pray for each and everyone of you from these words that I show.

Praying for calmness
Praying for peace;
Each and everyone of you
I love you with the greatest release.

I love you each minute 
Even during times I struggle to say “Hi”
I pray to stay humble and show true caring 
As long we are there for each other, forever sharing.

Stay in peace my friends
I love you, and never stop caring for you,
Even at times when my eyes are sleepy 
Pray for each and everyone of you, especially when God looks after you when you are dreary.

“I love you x”

25th December 2021
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...